Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year.. New Blog.. New(ish) leg for Gary

So today I decided to take the plunge into the world of point-and-shoots. Having pretended to know what I'm doing with an SLR for the past couple of years, I decided to take it easy on myself this year. To this end I have purchased a Fuji A230 and have decided to log 2010, one day at a time.


I have never taken a photography course, nor do I in fact claim to have any idea what I'm doing.. but I like taking pictures plain and simple. They will not be doctored/photoshopped in any way. I will write a little bit about each one (probably trying to be funny - apologies in advance), for 365 days. I will try my best to see and convey something fresh everyday.





This is Gary. I work with animals, so they will inevitably crop up from time to time. I bought my camera late in the afternoon, and Gary was the only willing soul I could find to start me off on my crusade. He was rewarded with a chin rub which made him drool. He broke his leg in the most spectacular fashion, and hangs out in the hospital where I work waiting for it to heal.







No comments:

Post a Comment