Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Against Time

Time almost ran out for today's post..! I was too busy enjoying myself at Vince's going away dinner to remember to do the blog. It was a last-minute picture, so I decided to do a portrait of Mona and Gregory. They are 2 of my own creations, with the help of my trusty sewing machine of course. Gregory was born to honour Aoife's birthday, and Mona was conceived for secret santa.. which Aoife also got!




They very willingly posed for me (their creator)! For which I am very thankful. Mona is very much into music, but Gregory is more of a bookworm.. in case you were interested.



4 comments:

  1. i think niall has found a secong winnie....you're truly amazing . you sure you're not our real blood sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amos!
    Deirdre, you're the amazing one! I'd say you would have had about 50 cakes made in the time it took me to make the 2 of them! I hope I'm not a blood sister.. that would make things a little awkward ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh jack there GORGEOUS.....if their ever lookin 4 a new home send em my way x x

    ReplyDelete