Monday, April 19, 2010

Ickle Weeds

I have always loved the idea of gardening. Then I go to do it, and run into the same problem every single time.. weeds. I mean like, what IS the point of them? Luckily I don't have a garden to worry about, but it is my responsibility to stay on top of the little green buggers around the perimeters of the place where I work. (I live in the same building). It's worse to weed them here, because they're wedged between a literal rock and a hard place. Thus I end up with a handful of leaves and a minefield of soon to re-sprout green monsters.  



AND my hands now smell of cheap gardening gloves... Harrrumph

4 comments:

  1. feck off you! you've been getting away with it, but not for long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you visit a holy well for the cure for the smelly hands things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, she said there was nothing she could do about that.. now if I'd had a wart, that would've been a different matter!

    ReplyDelete