Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Burp

Just back from having my dinner at West... donchaknow. It's part of Dine Out Vancouver this year (where a number of restaurants put on a set menu for a price greatly reduced from that of a normal night at their restaurant. I love Dine Out Vancouver.. I like to pretend I am a rich person/celebrity/rock star, for whom this restaurant (and those of it's ilk) would be run-of-the-mill.


Tonight I played the part of a Sex and the City character, as I went for grub with 3 lady accomplices. Which character I'm not sure, the conversation didn't get around to us figuring that out...

1 comment:

  1. i havent been on your blog in a while, but im catching up now. I was only thinking the other day if the 4 of us go to the see the movie which one is which. i dont know if id like to be any of the 4 of them really??

    ReplyDelete