Sunday, February 21, 2010

Funday

I love Sundays. I used to dread them. The impending return to school looming, and the remaining homework that needed to get done. Now it's my first day off for 3 consecutive glorious days of offness... Tuesday now hold the crown of dread, but this time for returning to work.


We marked the occasion of Sunday by going against the grain. Instead of watching Canada's hockey game like the rest of the country, we went to see 'Valentine's Day' a week later than everybody else. If you haven't seen it, keep it that way. On the walk to the cinema, I took the opportunity to pay hommage to a photo I once saw which George Harrison took of him and his wife. Their trousers were distinctly larger at the bottoms though.


1 comment:

  1. i know you and oscar are tall but this is ridiculous.
    kisses,
    D
    x

    ReplyDelete