Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purple Haze

Most folks who know me, know I'm a big Jimi Hendrix fan. Ever since I came across and possibly sticky-fingered (sorry Damien), my brother's tape of a best of the Jimi Hendrix Experience. So you can imagine my glee, when I discovered that Jimi in fact lived in Vancouver for a while during his youth, and my dismay to discover that the city wanted to knock his house down.


So today I went to visit the shrine.. some laugh! It's a bit of a big 'ol mess, but bless them whoever put down the plastic grass and flowers and erected the muslin tent. Creative little mites.



2 comments:

  1. Hello:)I hope you still have that dodgy jimi hendrix drawing I did for you years upon years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yeah. Not dodgy, lovely! You always get those words mixed up. :)

    ReplyDelete