Friday, March 12, 2010

High Tea

So with my birthday fast approaching I was presented with the problem of having to work. I can't remember the last time I worked on my birthday. It didn't used to happen in Ireland, and I haven't worked in Canada on St. Patrick's Day in the two years I've been here. I wasn't ALL that enamored with birthdays until I met my buddy Ann Marie. She loves her birthday, and it made me wonder why I didn't. Ever since, I have tried to make a concerted effort to make the most out of the day.



To this end, I have decided to go for afternoon tea on Tuesday. It's something I have always wanted to do but have never managed to get around to. I'm quite excited actually..

Oh and the photo is of salmon and cranberries in a barrel...

2 comments:

  1. I got a mention ! brillant:)I'm glad you've got some birthday enthusiasm going and afternoon tea sounds like a great plan,enjoy,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. are they preserving the salmon in the barrel somehow? hope the lyons tea gets to you for regular tea times..

    ReplyDelete