Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bringing it full circle

So all full of aspirations and great intentions I started this blog almost 12 months ago... I'm amazed I actually persevered with it as long as I did. But inevitably it reached the point where there was a sound of dread in my daily "I have to do my blog" exclamation. I was losing steam.. big time. But after a bit of a hiatus I think I may actually care again.. well at least enough to do somewhat regular posts to finish out the year.

I still can't quite believe it's November already.


Boob.. With love for all mankind. In a shop window akin to Mothercare.


I'm not sure why I took this.. I think there was a skunk but I didn't want to use the flash in case he sprayed me.. I wasn't in the mood for a bath of ketchup. 
Or whatever you're supposed to use.








Go for the eyes Leroy


Salmon.. running.. apparently. 
Courtesy of Oscar boxcar.

No comments:

Post a Comment